ESCRL Registrations are Open
The ESCRL is preparing for its inaugural season.
The season should start very soon. At the moment we are still in clarification with a broadcaster so that our races will be broadcasted live. The league and its vision is long-term. We are counting on faithful, loyal drivers who want to bring themselves and the ESCRL forward. At the moment not everything is ready, but to start the registration process we are already going to open the league page. Since we have no idea how many drivers will register, we have not yet fixed everything so that we have a little leeway. It is a paid league because the broadcasts cost a lot of money and it should give the drivers an added value.
Here is the most important in short
– The registration fee for the season is 20$
– The top 5 riders will win prize money at the end of the season.
– The amount of the prize money is not yet defined.
– The first season will officially be the Cup Series.
– The Cup races will always take place on Thursday.
– The starting time of the races is 8pm GMT+1
– The Qualyfing starts 8:20pm and is mandatory.
– The races will probably take about 2 hours
– The races take place in a 2-week rhythm.
– The race calendar for the first season is set.
– There are still some things missing on the website
– The Cup races will hopefully be streamed live.
– The league wants to establish itself and is designed for long term.
– The league is transparent and has a clear rulebook.
The iRacing Settings will be the following
– Fixed Setup
– Cautions On
– Lucky Dog On
– No Wave arounds
– Restarts double file, lapped cars to the back
– Generated starting track state
– Marbles will not be cleaned and will carry over
– 3 race series, the Cup, the B Series and another Series hopefully.
– We are working on a management system. Uncomplicated and fun.
– Team foundations within all 3 structures in the ESCRL.
– To secure a top price for the Cup Champion.
– And other things
So this is it for now. Thanks for your attention and hopefully see you on the track soon.
If you have any further questions you can use our Contact, Discord or Forum Section.